The pin in the map is the location of Customer Service Centre (BSNL). Please use the arrows to scroll in upto 8 possible directions. You can also zoom out using the buttons on top.
- TelepHone ExcHange
- Patny Centre
Directions from landmarks
- THis is The Premises of The TelepHone ExcHange Building
- THis is The last Building in Patny Centre, wHen we go towards NTPC
Distance from key location
Imliban Bus Stand
Jubilee Bus Stand
Panjagutta X Roads
Madhapur (Cyber Towers)
Set this as my location
It's simple - just give it a name (e. g. "My home", or "My office", or "My in-laws' place"), and hit the "go" button!
EVENTS AT CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTRE (BSNL)
There are no events at Customer Service Centre (BSNL) scheduled currently.
R.S.P. Rao on 29th Jul 2013, 11:57am
Surya Prakash Rao R
Sanskruthi Town Ship
Ranga Reddy AP
Land Line No 4027196701
Customer ID 4020041035
Account NO 9033902290
Bill no and date 299284877 06/07/2013
Bill period 01/06/2013 to 30/06/2013
Payment Due Date 27/07/2013
Customer Type Indivicual
I Mr. R.S.P. Rao, is a long-time customer of BSNL Broad-band.
I had been clearing my monthly bills sincerely though I faced so many problems with the BSNL bill issue time to time.
Here in the above-mentioned location, I do not understand why do I get the monthly bills mail (postal) service once in two months instead of getting every month. However, my husband had been clearing the bills duly.
MY MAIN CONCERN IS, I FOUND MY INTERNET CONNECTION DISABLED WHEN IN THE MORNING OF 18TH JULY, 2013 I TRIED TO LOG IN.
ON INQUIRY, IT WAS DECLARED DISABLED ON NET AS WELL AS ON PHONE.
MY QUESTION TO YOU SIR, IS HOW COULD MY NET SERVICE BE TAKEN OFF FOR FOUR DAYS CONTINUOUSLY, E.G. 18, 19, 20, 21/07/2010, WHEN MY DUE DATE OF PAYMENT WAS 27/07/2013, FOR WHICH I COULD NOT WORK ON NET FOR MY COMPANY FOR 3 DAYS, E.G. 18, 19, AND 20 JULY, 2013.
Both my company and I suffered a good financial loss as well as my reputation is spoiled in front of my company.
HENCE SIR, I DULY AND HUMBLY CLAIM THAT:
1. BSNL Broadband Service Consumers like me who have been sincerely attached with you for years together and who have been subscribing duly, should not be harassed this way in the future.
2. That, my monthly bill reach my door at least 10 days before the due date and NOT ONCE IN A TWO MONTHS.
3. That without any notice, Internet Service should not be disabled when the due date of payment has not lapsed.
Sir, I strongly urge to inquire my matter and do the needful to prevent this type of torture and oblige me.
I remain here.
Thanking you in anticipation.