1. Personality development classes
2. Elocution classes
3. Communication skills
4. Spoken English
5. Corporate trainings & seminars
6. Training artists for Glamour based events i.e. - T.V artists, Models, Dramatics & Dance competitions
7. Subjective classes for students
9. ARTS (Drawing, Painting, Flower making, Ek bana, Vocal singing, Music instrument class & others)
10. Lifestyle – Yoga, Aerobics
11. Planning for event category - Choreographing House warming events
I had the opportunity of attending a program at Jigyaasa studio last week. The facilities are awesome. One of the halls has luxurious desks and chairs to seat 30 students and the class room is complete with projector and interactive white board. The place also has a hall where dance and art classes can be conducted. There is a big hall accommodating 130 people with projector for meetings and seminars. Optional air conditioning makes the place economical for all.
Pros: ambience Cons: no dinnng room
LEAVE A COMMENT
fullhyd.com has 700,000+ monthly visits. Tell Hyderabad what you feel about Jigyaasa Studio!