Library is closed on: New Year
After a bunch of us medical students took membership paying 1500, we were told that we shudnt bring our books inside anymore.. not only that.. the manager told us to our face that we were just 2% of his customers and he wud like it if we didnt come and study in the library anymore.. so that he can free up space for the other 98% of his customers.. in this day, i cant believe any businessman will b stupid enough to b so rude to his customers. so we r all boycotting british library from nw on.. since we got such a bad , rude and humiliating experience.. and mind you.. all we did was study all day there..
Pros: None.. Cons: They dont want anyone to sit there and study or read.. they want to make it an IELTS exam centre which is more money for them.. im nt saying this.. the manager did.
LEAVE A COMMENT
fullhyd.com has 700,000+ monthly visits. Tell Hyderabad what you feel about British Library!